Re: Oil pressure interlock and fan controls

To: alfaki@bellsouth.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pressure interlock and fan controls
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:18:47 PDT
That is just what I am looking for -- the Holley opens at <10. The issue is
that I have a car in which the matching numbers engine creates most all of
the car's value (a hemi 71 charger r/t).  It has a small oil pressure gauge
but I don't want to worry about it running out of oil and damaging that
engine.  The downside is that it might be a points deduction but I might
just swap it in and out. Thanks. Kim