Finally - Proud #841 owner

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finally - Proud #841 owner
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:52:05 -0700

        Well, Sunday afternoon I purchased and drove home (From CA to AZ)
#841.  So far, I am very pleased.  I got a great deal, and the car is
EXCELLENT!   Now I have to officially join BI, and start reading up on the
tech docs.  I plan on installing a radio, alarm, remote door opener, and
fixing the small leak on the driver side door.  Then who knows.  The car
does run, look, and drive great.   I will get pics up soon.  Thanks for all
your buying advice, you guys really steered me in the right direction, and I
think I made a great decision - thanks to Eric Schwartz too.

Proud #841 owner,

        Dave Ebel