RE: Air door problem

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air door problem
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:57:38 -0500
Sounds to me that it would have to be a problem with the solenoid (the drivers
up solenoid) on your air panel behind the seats.  I guess that one way or
another it got locked in the open position and is allowing a continuous
connection between your air tank and the door air cylinder.

just a side note:  I guess that your door latches do not work???  If they did, I
would expect that to be able to hold the door down against the air pressure.

not that it is a permanent fix...but I bet the "tap it with a hammer might work"
(on the solenoid)....if that is indeed the problem.

                                                        Jamie