Re: Fw: Bricklin 4 Sale

To: wingracer@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Bricklin 4 Sale
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:26:05 EST
wingracer@email.msn.com writes:

> he best ones still look like
>  kit cars, and not very good ones either, IMO.

That's your opinion, but based on some Bricklins I have seen I don't share
it.  In fact some of the best custom cars (not to open that can of worms)
could even pass for a current production car, IMO.  Granted we're only
talking about a handful of cars in that category.  After seeing Scott Baar's
car in Frankenmuth I was really amazed; and I was not alone.  I also got a
better appreciation for Bricklins in general, so at least for some, seeing
good ones is motivating.

Bricklin economics does make an interesting subject doesn't it?  You have
some good insights.  It would make a good case study or dissertation for
someone.  Anyway, I am a fool who would buy a Bricklin whether the market
price was $500 or $500,000 (although I might encounter some family resistance
at the high end :)).  Since I plan to keep mine, I guess it is either
priceless or worthless, however you look at it.

George Curley