Fuel Sender, Rear End, Leaf Springs

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Sender, Rear End, Leaf Springs
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:53:00 -0500
   I went to the local Chrysler dealer and could not find the part numbers that
John Blair sent in for the Fuel Sender / gauge.  The parts guy said that he
looked at a parts list directly with Chrysler but could not find it.  Anyone
else tried to find this?
   Secondly,  Anyone done the Ford 9'' rear conversion.  If so what car did you
get the rear out of?  Or what are the correct measurements (I am not sure that I
am correctly measuring the rear).
   Third,  I have a Springs-and-Things catalog that lists Leaf springs for many
cars including AMC's.  Does anyone know what car would cross for the Leaf
Springs?  (I am in desperate need of some)
   Thanks

                                                Jamie