Re: air door solenoid

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: air door solenoid
From: zych <joshua24v15@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 08:19:01 -0800
I am needing to replace the blower motor for the heater and a/c. I have
a 1975 bricklin, I looked on the parts cross-reference and did       not
see a part number for the blower motor .  I think the heater box is from
amc but not too sure. If any one has replaced one      please let me
know what worked best, I figure I will probably replace the heater core
also since it looks like I will have to remove the heater box to get the
blower out.   HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Thanks,
Patrick Zych