Re: Air system dryer/oiler?

To: jblair@exis.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air system dryer/oiler?
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:15:12 EST
In a message dated 12/28/99 3:12:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jblair@exis.net writes:

<< Marvin,

   Sorry I can't help, but it's good to see someone else with a kit car!
 I'm slowly making progress,  I've gotten the body setting on the chassis,
 started putting the insulation on the firewall and floor boards.  Today I
 managed to push the car out and into the trailer and hauled it off to the
 muffler shop to have the exhaust system put in.  It's getting closer to
 being a real car again.  Now I can't wait to fire the eng. again.  It's
 been over 4 years since she has purred.

John,
I know what you mean.  Last summer we had a "starting party".  I felt that I
finally might get the car done when I heard that engine go.  It was a sweet
sound.  Of course my wife insisted that we have a couple of fire
extinguishers handy.   I'm starting on the doors now.  As soon as I get them
done, it will almost be ready to drive.
Good luck on your's.
Marvin