Re: Bricklin for sale

To: "Bricklist" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin for sale
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 15:39:14 -0800
Have to agree.  My car is costing me 5000 and it's all there, good shape.

But I tend to think that I got a helluva deal, and that it's worth $10,000
or so with maybe $1000 in repairs, mostly getting the seats done up, and
getting the dash around the gauges cleaned up.

BTW:  was there a wood veneer around the gauges originally?  Mine had a
homemade wood panel, and behind that, over the black plastic is some
mahogany (I think) veneer, somewhat weathered.  If's it's not original, out
it comes.