Call for articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Call for articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 13:52:58 -0500
It's that time again.  I'm looking for articles for the April and later
issues of The Brickline.  If you've got a good story to tell on how
you got your car, a tech article on something you fixed, etc. please
write it up for the magazine.

If you are interested in submitting an article, I prefer that it be sent
electronically - via email.  If so, save it as a Rich Text Format (RTF).
This is the universal wordprocessing format.  If you have pictures, then
you can send them and the article to me via smail mail (I'd also like
to receive the art. via email so I don't have to retype it - but this is
NOT a requirement).

If you are not a member of the club and would like a membership application
please email me directly and I'll email you a form.

Thank,

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org