My new Baby Brick

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: My new Baby Brick
From: Zero <pthorn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:40:18 -0800
Hi guys:
        Havent posted here before, but looking for advice and help. I have
opportunity to buy a 75 brik, white, mostly all there. door panels
loose, missing a headlight cover, and drivers door panel. Everthing else
seems to be there, the trans is in the back trunk, motor looks like it
may even run.

        Looks like I can get it for $1500, and proably around a thousand or so
to get it back in running order. I havent been able to open the doors
yet, so dont know the vin number.

        Since there are only a couple of thousand of them left, it appears to
be an excellent long term investment. I see them for sale, up to and
around 20k.  Any one care to hazard a guess what the car would be worth
restored in about 15-20 years?

        The rare corvettes (under a thousand of a model) are fast approaching
the 50k mark. My guess is the brick will be a nice investment, and a lot
of fun restoring..

        Thanks for your time.

--
Tommy Thompson
"A being is only as valuable as he can serve others."