Headlights

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlights
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 08:07:30 -0600
Rick Hayes is having a problem posting messages to the list, here is
what he sent me.

Rick Hayes wrote:

I was wondering if you could help me. I have tried to post a message to
the group but I have the feeling it is not going through. My head lights
refuse to go down.
First how does the system work are they vacuum up and spring down? or
the other way around. Is any electrical involved ie: a solenoid? One
headlight I can move
up and down the other seems locked up ( when I do move the one down it
comes up when I start the car) I hear a hissing when I turn the car off
coming from the
light switch is this normal.. I don't recall hearing it in the past. the
manual up switch under the dash seems ok but there is no way of knowing
as it only brings the
headlights up and they are already there. I would really appreciate any
help or advice you can give me also please let me know if you did get a
posting through the
Bricklin group by me about headlights .........

Thanks Mitch (still waiting to catch you on yahoo to chat )
Rick Hayes
VIN 782
www.drive.to/RicksBrick