Re: Odometer

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Odometer
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:34:02 PDT
I would suggest one of two things -- first, unhook from the tranny and get
enough slack to get it out or, gulp, second, cut the damn thing (I hate
suggesting this).  Which ever you choose, by all means replace it with a
longer one.  I sent the NAPA number for both the replacement and the longer
one to John to be included in the parts list on the website about six months
ago.  I would bet that they are listed.  If not, I probably could find the
number for the longer one. This is another example of Bricklin engineering
skewing awry (not a bitch, just an observance). Kim