bad door

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: bad door
From: giandtb@mb.sympatico.ca
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:08:08 -0700
John
        Got the template thru Corel Draw  - but it came out on a 8" by 11"
sheet of paper at 3/4 size and not the full scale -so I don't know if I
did something wrong or not.

Let me pick your brain or any one else out there
1) I take the door skin off

2) Do I take the glass out - then

3) Buy the actual template ,fit it to the door ,rebend the door  How I'm
not sure and then clamp it and weld it and put the door parts together?

A) Does every Bricklin ever made go thru this  my car is a 75  # 1749.

B) Should I disconect the air door system immediately and only raise the
door by hand ?

C) Out of curiosity does Bob hoffman do this kind of work as I don't
hear much about him but he is still around 1200 miles away and Terry is
about 1700 miles away

                Thanks for any input I can't believe this is happening

                                George Iluk