A/C Condenser

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A/C Condenser
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:04:42 EDT
Arrgh!  Please help!  I'm still throwing $$$ at idiots who can't seem to find
an a/c condenser (the part that goes in front of the radiator).  The latest
shop tells me they have tried four different suppliers and none of them can
provide a condenser based on the capacity and dimensions.  (I understand that
a bracket might need to be fabricated.)  According to Terry, all they should
have to do is open their catalog and find the appropriate size, but that
evidently is a lost art in this area.  Does anyone have a manufacturer and
part number for a unit that will fit?  Thanks.
George Curley