Re: Fake grill section

To: gschiro@fraunhofer.org
Subject: Re: Fake grill section
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:15:44 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/99 5:09:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gschiro@fraunhofer.org writes:

>  am thinking about openning  up the fake grill section in the nose to
>  improve cooling.  Cut or route out the slots and let air flow in
>  directly.  I haven't seen this done, but it aught to improve air flow as
>  long as there isn't a pressure dead spot over that area.

You should have come to the national meet.  Chris Ingrassia had his very nice
looking black car there that had a number of innovative modifications.  One
was cutting out the grill slots.  I took some digital pictures pictures of it
I can send if you are interested.
George Curley