Motorweek Message Thread

To: "Bricklin List Server (E-mail)" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Motorweek Message Thread
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:05:24 -0400
FYI - Just wanted to share the thread with you ... always trying for some
additional exposure!

Received 8/25/99

     Michael,

     Thanks for the e-mail.

     You are welcome for the response.  Thank you for the idea.  We will
     keep it in mind.

     Thanks again for writing.

     Brian Robinson
     Assistant Producer, MotorWeek

Sent 8/20/99

I was pleased to write you ... no problem. I just thought it might be an
interesting little 'blurp' for the show.

Thanks for responding. I appreciate your attention.