Fw: Door leaks

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Door leaks
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 01:24:01 -0400
Terry Tanner at BPS told me once that he guaranteed the doors to pass a fire
hose test when he modded them and added his own door seals. This I think
assumes those with air door conversions. I can't remember for sure.

The door mods aren't that hard if you're a DIY'er; then you can just
purchase the seals and save a couple of grand.

Unfortunately, this doesn't cure all the leaks. You have to fix the roof
seams and rear hatch also.

GM