Re: Pinstripes and Decals

To: gillis2@inorth.on.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pinstripes and Decals
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:38:30 PDT
I know that there was a primo red car at a meet and the owner, who was
extremely picky, told me that the stripes could be seen.  I couldn't see
them in the shade, but when in the sun, especially from certain angles, they
were clearly visible but hard to see, nonetheless.  His stripes were fairly
wide, two of them about two inches apart and an inch and a half and ran down
the middle of the hood on either side to a point. My car is not near as
pristine as his and where my pinstrips have come off, I can't see any
residual lines. Kim