Re: Headlights

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: "Dave Farbacher" <igster@nauticom.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:43:21 -0400
Mark,

I had the same problem with my Vette.  The problem was a leaky vacuum relay.
These valves can leak either at the control port (the one at the top), or at
any of the three "switch" ports.  Chances are if your lights pop up when you
give it gas, the control port is probably leaking.  You can check it by
hooking a hand vacuum pump with a guage to the control port, pull a vacuum
and see if it holds.  If not, the valve is bad.

These are available from "Dr. Rebuild" 1-800-8669 DOC for $46 P/N 2771200

Dave Farbacher