Re: air check valve/Grainger/Vendors

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air check valve/Grainger/Vendors
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 13:18:40 -0400
At 12:15 AM 5/9/99 -0700, Riley Marquis III wrote:

>If I am not mistaken, grainger is sort of like an industrial supply
>company.  There should be a Grainger store somewhere near you.  I
>wouldn't be surprised if they had an online form for "Over The Web" part
>orders.  Their web site should be located at www.grainger.com.

I don't know about other parts of the country, but locally, the Granger
store will NOT sell to individuals over the counter.  They are a wholesaler
to industrial customers ONLY.  Many of the local car clubs, etc. have set
up accounts with them so their members can purchase items there.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has been able to walk in without
some club or company backing.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: webus80.wang.com/BI (new adderss)