Buying a Bricklin

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Buying a Bricklin
From: Delorean17@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 18:53:17 EDT
Hello,
        I am new to the list and have considered buying a Bricklin.  I have
been told that they had many problems like the DeLorean.  I love DeLoreans
but would like a Bricklin because it is so different.

        I found a Bricklin but would like to know more about them before I
purchase one.  I would use it as a every day driver. Do they handle well on
snow?  I live in Michigan and would use it all year long.  Are parts hard to
find?  do they run well or require a lot of attention?  Is insurance high in
a bricklin? i would think so! please email me with any info you might have.
thanks   Dave,