RE: Removing the links

To: "'Isensee@aol.com'" <Isensee@aol.com>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Removing the links
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 12:04:33 -0400
Mine were positively brutal!  I had to use an awful lot of heat, penetrating
oil, and an air gun or the big johnson bar, I don't remember which.  Of
course, I had it easy because the body was off the frame and I had already
decided that the frame and rear end were going to be replaced anyhow...

Good luck,
--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@surgnav.com
"I'm a Charger, charging through the night,