Department Of The Interior.....

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Department Of The Interior.....
From: kewl-sv1@juno.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:42:27 -0700
As they came from the factory, I agree that Bricklins were not as nice
inside when compared to other factory built cars.  However, I also
believe that a Bricklin can look just as good inside and out, if the
restoration is done correctly.  I recently sold one of my computers, and
have a potential buyer for the Dodge, which means I'll have some cash to
spend =)

I've already pulled both seats, the interior panels and the carpet.  The
dash is next on my list.  From there, I'll have all required/recommended
updates performed, any fiberglass cracks fixed, insulation, etc.

I had a question in regards to "The Bricklin Boogie".  I have a copy of
the tech tip, but I wanted more info before diving in..
1: Do I put the car up on jacks before starting, or do I remove the
torque links with all 4 wheels on the ground?
2: Do I install the heavy duty jacks after removing the torque links, or
before?
3: Has anybody tried using coilover shocks in the rear?  Any pros/cons?

Riley Marquis III
VIN 1758

P.S. The interior looks much better now that the carpet's out =p