Re: Carburetor

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carburetor
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 22:10:15 -0400
At 09:50 PM 4/10/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Just got the latest Brickline. Nice job, John.
>
>There is an article in it listing things that should be done to maintain and
>improve our Bricklins. One is to replace the carburetor with a Holly. Has
>anyone done this and can report how much difference it has made? The
>Motorcraft carb on my '75 has worked just fine so I am not sure there is a
>need to replace it. Does the Holly provide significantly better performance
>and/or gas mileage?

Scott,

   I can't speak from experience yet, but it supposedly makes a good bit
of difference both in performance and mileage.

And thanks for the comments on the April issue.  I received my bulk shipment
but not my copy in the mail.  So I'm glad to hear that they are on the
streets and people should be getting them any day now.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi