Re: CA Registration Issues

To: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>, <fdarl@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: CA Registration Issues
From: "Kevin" <kevin_hand@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:08:29 -0800
For those in California with registration issues:

AAA told me that if you are buying a car and it has not been registered, you
could write a letter/not to DMV explaining you've bought the car as a
restoration project.  The car is not drive-able and that your intention is
to do a restoration to put the car back on the road.  This is not guaranteed
to work but was suggested as an approach that might work...