Fwd: Glue

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Glue
From: Lbc302@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:30:57 EST

--part0_922944657_boundary

In a message dated 4/1/99 12:11:54 AM Eastern Standard Time:

<< < My door panels are starting to peel. is the same glue used for the door
  >skins as the rest of the body panels? Exactly what is the glue used? >>

 Don't be fooled by the big fancy stuff out there to reglue the door skins to
the doors,I used heavy duty construction advisive,found at your local Home
Depot, on Vin#1136 doors and other panels,and my panels were 85% peeled,that
was back in 1994,and as of 3/30/99,they are still holding their own.

Claude
Vin1024/Vin1136

--part0_922944657_boundary

<< My door panels are starting to peel. is the same glue used for the door
 >skins as the rest of the body panels? Exactly what is the glue used? >>

Don't be fooled by the big fancy stuff out there to reglue the door skins to
the doors,I used heavy duty construction advisive,found at your local Home
Depot, on Vin#1136 doors and other panels,and my panels were 85% peeled,that
was back in 1994,and as of 3/30/99,they are still holding their own.

--part0_922944657_boundary--