Plastic Pieces

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Plastic Pieces
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:40:46 EST
>2) The plastic pieces that go on either side of the center of the council
that
>cover the sides of the stereo and all the "loose" wires.
=======
I have a '75 that I bought new and it didn't come with these, nor have I
seen one with any.  Were they added to the later VIN's?
=======

I have seen these plastic pieces in some of the cars at meets but I don't
think they are stock.  So where did they come from?  In my car, there is
enough extra carpet behind the console to pull up and hide the wires.  I think
Bob Hoffman said he usually cuts it that way, so check yours.
George Curley