AWD Bricklin

To: "'George Schiro'" <gschiro@lni.net>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: AWD Bricklin
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:45:11 -0500
I half-heartedly considered going AWD (not 4WD) with my Bricklin.  I took a
quick look at the real-time AWD systems in the newer Ford Explorer, Chevy
S-10, and Subarus.  I decided against it because:

        1) These systems have a lot of electronics and look awfully tricky
to retrofit.
        2) I don't really care for the way AWD cars handle (tends to feel
too much like FWD)
        3) There's enough hairy stuff going on with this car - I'll save AWD
for a later project!

Dreaming of 4-wheel burnouts,
--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@surgnav.com