Fw: Fw: Fw: Gawd... I get some GREAT mail

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: Gawd... I get some GREAT mail
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:09:55 -0500
It's tone seemed awfully personal to me. Maybe if you had left out
your condemnation of other people's beliefs...........

I like truth and accuracy also, but in a joke????

Any technical or personal info I post will be as accurate as
possible, but anything else, caveat emptor.

BTW, any particular reason you need to know for sure whether Hell is
endo or exothermic?  :^))

GM