Re: leak proofing

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, colemaal@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: leak proofing
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 22:06:26 PST
Alan,
That is a great idea.  There seems to be a lot of cars that are driven
very, very infrequently.  So any ideas that you could provide on the
issues that a sitting car present would be of great help.  I imagine
that there are fluids to be changed, rubber things that wear out over
time, wire corrosion, things like shoting oil into each cylinder before
cranking it, cranking the engine first by hand, flat spots on the tires,
mice nests in the plenum, etc. that many folks have to confront.  Good
luck on the car and the article. Kim