2506 4 sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 2506 4 sale
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 12:36:32 -0500
Hey gang,  I just received this email.  Sounds like a viable project car.
If anyone is interested, contact Mike directly.

Usual disclamers.

John

-----------------

X-From_: WEEKNDRACR@aol.com  Sun Jan  3 12:06:09 1999
From: WEEKNDRACR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 12:05:50 EST
To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: 1975 Bricklin # 2506

To any and all;
I decided that since I have absolutely no knowledge of Bricklin restoration
I'm going to sell my wife's 1975 Bricklin #2506. She's had this car about 13
years, at one point is was a great car. After she went thru her last divorce
years ago, she was having it restored, but the shop where the work was being
done went out of business. My wife lost what she'd paid for parts and labor
but the thiefs also removed the complete dash assy.etc. She had the motor
rebuilt and it has 9,000 miles on it, she says it runs good but I have never
started it. I know it has NO door assy.'s at all, not hyd. air, or elec.(she
says the took that also) I also know the top half of the rt. door needs to be
repaired/reskined.
We're asking $2,000.00 for the car (it's currently in San Mateo, Ca.) after
the end of the month it will either be in Wash. State or Ventura, Ca. (depends
on it I take this job transfer)
If you can get the word out I'd appreciate it.
Thanks, Mike

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi