owners manual

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: owners manual
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 19:02:11 -0500
Hey gang,  I received the following email today:

-----------

From: GEDODGE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 16:48:53 EST
To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: owners manual

I used to work at a dealership that took on the Bricklin dealership and I
ended up with a new manual 75 Owners Manual.  It is brand new in orig
plastic pkg and never opened.. I am sure there a few new orig ones around.
Want to sell. Put on list. Thanks , Gordon Dodge....

If anyone is interested please contact Gordon directly.  Usual disclaimers.
I don't know this fellow, ......

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi