Re: Brickline back issues

To: Riley F Marquis III <godlykrew@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Brickline back issues
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:36:37 -0500
Riley F Marquis III wrote:

> ... it would be nice to reproduce the full set of Brickline magazines.
> ... I will try and locate one of the last remaining CopyJet models from my
>work.

Sounds like  good idea. A price needs to be worked up to cover the cost
of time, materials, and shipping. I don't know if the BI club has a full
set of color magazines or not. It would seem best to work this through
the club so they can add on a donation amount. Until then, I could lend
my copies to make a master. Let me know when you have a lead on a copier
--- or if someone out there has access to one, that may work as well.

Bill.