Re: What's a good way to disable Bricklin

To: K M <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: What's a good way to disable Bricklin
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 17:44:50 -0500
K M wrote:

> wondering whether there is a better or easier way to disable the car.

My B has a solenoid (?) switch installed in the fuel line. The on/off
switch for it is mounted underneath the dash board (out of sight) just
to the right of the steering column. When I exit the car, I turn the
switch off, thus blocking fuel from getting to the carburetor. Anyone
who tries to start the car without turing the switch on will only go
about 100 feet. Works for me.

Bill. #642