Bricklins for Sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklins for Sale
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:19:52 EDT
The following ad was in last Sunday's Washington Post:
Bricklin '75 #1517 52k mi., white, gullwing doors, excel. cond. 1 of 2900
made. $8000/bo. La Plata, 301-609-7952.
I do not know any more about it but I thought I would pass on the info for
those who are looking.  La Plata is in southern Maryland in the DC area but
not real close to me.  By the way I would part with my car #489 the worlds
ugliest Bricklin if someone wants a serious restoration project car.  I do not
have time or place to keep it, the other two Bricks, and my regular cars.
(Apologies to Mr. Tanner but my mother and Christine are making me do this.)
George Curley (#220, 489, 670)