mufflers

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: mufflers
From: "Mike and Candy Joehrendt" <Joehrend@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:24:35 -0400
Scott,
I bought two 13" long oval mufflers (cheap - from JC Whitney) for the
Bricklin.  I used the stock pipes.  Cut them off just after the last bend so
that they are pointed straight out the back of the car.  (Now take quick
trip around the block before the cops catch you.)  Unfortunately, the
muffler inlet pipe diameter was the same as the tailpipe, so I had to use a
coupler.  You now have dual exhaust with the pipes straight out the back
instead of pointed down.
Mike
vin 2039 - original owner