insurance plus

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: insurance plus
From: jeff wynn <jwynn@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:44:24 -0400
I insured my Bricklin as a regular car, with the only stipulation being
a 7500 mile/year cap.  Since this is an "extra" car meaning we have two
licensed drivers in our house, and three vehicles, the premium was
decent.  About $325/yr for full coverage, and they are insuring it for
my purchase price with no yearly depreciation.  I also did insure the
house with them too, which probably helped.

    Thanks to GM, Lloyd, and George- all my door switches now work!
PS.- What is the normal operating temperature supposed to be?
I am running about 210, should I put a 160 thermostat in?
                                 Jeff Wynn-  2157