MSD Distributors

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: MSD Distributors
From: "Scott R. Olson" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:27:05 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BDDD87.DF605DC0

I was curious if anyone out there in Brickland has swapped the stock
distributor with a 3-rd party such as MSD.  I am currently talking with a
guy that has the MSD distributors for the AMC 360.  Since the Intake
manifold, carberator, fuel pump, and coil are all third party,  I don't see
the harm.  I was just curious if anyone has installed somethng along those
liens, and if there are any reliability, performace, maintenance
improvements.  My car currently is having significant tuning prblems, and
misfires occasionally.  The distributor is roughly $200 and I wondered what
the seasoned professionals here think about aftermarket distributors.  GM,
JTB,  GC  whada ya all think?

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BDDD87.DF605DC0
        filename="Scott Olson (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Olson;Scott;;;
FN:Scott Olson (E-mail)
ORG:Cascade Controls, Inc.;PCI
TITLE:Process Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(708) 206-3000 x205
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(708) 647-9605
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(708) 347-8886
TEL;WORK;FAX:(708) 206-3008
ADR;WORK:;;1820 Ridge Road Suite #305;Homewood;IL;60430;United States of =
America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:1820 Ridge Road Suite =
#305=3D0D=3D0AHomewood, IL 60430=3D0D=3D0AUnited States of Ame=3D
rica
ADR;HOME:;;1936 Hickory #2N;Homewood;IL;60430;United States of America
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:1936 Hickory =
#2N=3D0D=3D0AHomewood, IL 60430=3D0D=3D0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:scottolson@cascon.com
REV:19980825T151217Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BDDD87.DF605DC0--