Fw: Car # 16

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Car # 16
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:13:45 -0400
A similar situation happened to me in 1970 when an owner of a '57
Porsche Carrera entered into a 'Gentleman's Agreement' with me to
purchase his car. I sued and won, getting a judgment for the sale
value plus a portion of my legal fees. I wonder if in today's screwy
legal system it's a viable alternative.

GM