Re: Whoops, oil and clutch

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whoops, oil and clutch
From: "William H. Whitney" <bill-whitney@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:50:10 -0400
Kim...

>> ...it is an AMC drivetrain with an 11" > clutch disk.

Do you know the part number? Or if anyone else knows, please reply. I
may need a new clutch and I've heard 10-1/2" is the right one. Now, it's
11". So I'm confused. My mechanic says the 10-1/2" is not right as the
number of spines is not the same on that clutch as is on the housing. So
no match up. If I had an exact make, model, year, part number, it would
make it a lot easier.

TIA...

--
William (Bill) H. Whitney, Bricklin VIN #624
AITP Central/North Jersey Chapter (#377) Liaison and Region 13 List