2376 For Sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 2376 For Sale
From: "John M. Cotterell" <cotterel@hal-pc.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 08:24:21 -0500
I have owned '75 #2376 since 5/77 and it looks like I am not going
to have time to spruce it up.  In my middle-aged crazy state, I am
going back to graduate school and must "simplify" my life.  My
Bricklin has 6200 miles on it and hasn't been driven since 1989 (but
has ALWAYS been garaged).  It is completely stock except it has been
painted white (originally orange) and air doors were added.  I will
sell it for $3,500 or I am going to donate it and take a generous
tax write-off.  The Brick has an excellent body and fair interior
(needs industrial-grade detailing job).  I live in Houston, Texas
and will be happy to answer any questions.

John Cotterell
e-mail: cotterel@hal-pc.org
phone: (281) 496-6666