On the Road...

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: On the Road...
From: jeff wynn <jwynn@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 18:25:33 -0400
Congrats Riley,
     I have not yet experienced driving mine, but getting close.
Terry T. told me to be sure to use DOT or nylon tubing only for air door
replacement.  He said to use a light touch ( two fingers) on the wrench,
then drive the car and retighten when the car is at operating temp-
he said you will get another 3/4 turn on the fittings and then you will
have a leak free system.  The problem with my car is that when I bought
it, it was in better condition then I expected, so instead of just
fixing it half-assed ( can I say that?), I am forced into replacing much
more then I originally thought because the car deserves it. All new
 hoses, belts, thorough cleaning of radiator, brake lines, etc.
The fun never ends...
                           Jeff Wynn #2157