Ever try this for panel screws and other ?'s

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Ever try this for panel screws and other ?'s
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:15:05 PDT
The sheet metal screws that hold my interior panels in place seem to
strip out the holes very easily.  I went to my local hardware store and
bought some nice stainless 10-24 screws, nuts and washers to replace
them with.  My plan is to epoxy the nuts behind the oversized holes, run
a tap through it to get rid of any extra epoxy, and slip those machine
screws in there.  Has anyone else done something like this and what do
you think of my chances for success?

Also, I am still thinking about the head gasket and wonder whether
anyone has a time estimate on doing that job and how much of a hassle it
is (on a 351).

I got the compressor that I ordered and it is a Hadley model that has a
little motor and separate compressor.  I spoke with the guy from Hadley
and he said that many folks use this compressor for Bricklins -- does
anyone on the list use this model H00852EC on their car.

Lastly, I got the front seal for the headlight actuators and I hope to
do the job and document it this weekend.  Kim