Bricklin For Sale..

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin For Sale..
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@aztec-net.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 07:01:46 -0700
Hello all I just thought I would post this because I don't have the
money right now to buy it.. I saw it in a local magizne..

1975 Bricklin-Marriage break up forces sale of my 1975 Bricklin. $21,000
. Invested. Best of everything in car. 23,400 actual miles. Car is of
super quality throughout. Make me a offer.
(613)445-0948, Russell.

All I know about it is the car is in Eastern Ontario, Canada.. The car
looks in great shape.. If you would like to buy the car for me email
me.. :) (I just had to ask..)
--
       \\\\\//
       |     |