Well.. Had to happen eventually

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Well.. Had to happen eventually
From: "Olson, Scott" <scottolson@cascon.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 01:54:33 -0500
I have to move from my current apartment to another apartment.  I must
say  a restoration project while working the Engineering jet set and
living in apartments is difficult.  It's tough to gather the motivation
for a project that will alst more than one weekend.  Which each project
on the Bricklin appears that way.  I have to get rid of my extra parts.
So wether or not I will regret this move in the future (which I might)
I have

Smog pump with bracket (rusty but rebuildable)
Intake manifold (probably common to all AMC 360)
Motocraft Carb - (Also probably not special )

If anyone wants to make an offer for these.  They might be useful for
parts or for stock rebuild.  Otherwise they are on their way to the
dumpster

I will also have in the near future.  All bricklin parts associated with
Air Conditioning.  If you need some of these parts, let me know as they
are going to dissapear from my car.  Of all the things I like about
older cars,  simplicity and a clean engine compartment are the best.  If
I could rewire the car using ribbon cable I would (but that would be
silly)

The new intake/carb/valve covers/Supercoil look good and run well.  The
new fuel pump is all %^&%^ed up.  Soon there will be headers/ new
painted radiator and it will be on to the transmissionwhich is soft.

Anyone had experiance with repairing a rear hatch lid? Mine is cracked
in all four stress points.  Otherwise I will have to replace with
fiberglass from Tanner.  That's a bummer because the entire car is
acrylic and looks nice.  I went to the parkinglot to get a screwdriver
from the brickin (It is used to hold all my tools) and the toolbox was
full to the brim with water

Anyone know of a Bricklin specific car cover, or a car cover size to
use?  I would imagine a corvette atingray (76-77) would work well but
I'd like an opinion.