Re: Still on Market Value

To: "Don Gillis" <gillis2@inorth.on.ca>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still on Market Value
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:01:57 -0500

>Greg: Liked the "Destroying all but one" comment, guess I had that coming.
------------
Sorry, I couldn't resist, plus IMMHO it's about the only way one will be
worth big bucks.
------------
>I spoke to Bob Hoffman last fall and he says Bricklin appraisals are
>difficult. Market seems to be whatever the particular buyer is willing to
>pay. Tough for anyone looking to buy.
Yep. Fortunately, if you're really serious about getting top dollar, P.T.
Barnum was right. There is one born evey minute. :^))
>Don Gillis
>Just dreaming.
Why? Bricklins aren't about resale, that's Harley's gig, but about making a
statement; which it does (and so many different ones too).

GM