Re: Does 74 out perform 75?

To: symbiotic@hotmail.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Does 74 out perform 75?
From: Pugsracer <Pugsracer@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:54:43 EST
>From personal experience - yes. My father was a Chevy / Brick dealer and my
younger brother and i used to race each other out on the highway by our house.
I usually drove the 74  4 sp ( which my dad decided to keep when it arrrived
at the dealership and i now own it) and he drove a 75. There was no comparison
in stock form. the ford was definitely slower. Although the rear end in the 4
sp is a pain at high speeds and the other may have cruised easier i don't
remember. Pugs