Bricklin for Sale

To: "'Bricklin'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin for Sale
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:04:17 -0400
Hi Everybody,
   I just saw a 1974 Bricklin for sale here in the Baltimore area
newspaper.  I talked to the owner and I told him that I would get the
word out for him.
   It is a 1974 safety green brick (vin # ????), with 14K original
miles, that needs some work.  It is an automatic.  The owner says that
it has been sitting for a few years but it does run.  He wants $5000 b/o
for it.
   If anyone is interested they can contact me (I do know some other
things about it, although I have not seen it) or the owner.
   Owner - Baltimore area (410) - 574 - 5265.

(he is selling it because his wife says that it has to go if he is going
to get the Viper that he wants)

                                        Thanks,
                                                Jamie

ps - there are some manuals in it for me if his car sells through this
mailing.