Bricklin Help

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin Help
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 01:38:33 -0400 (EDT)
I really want to buy a bricklin, but dont have the cash to purchase one.  is
there any way I can finance a Bricklin through a finance company or
soemething?  I'm 20 years old and live with my mom in an apartment in Costa
Mesa CA.  I have NO credit, but am working on getting a secured credit card
and will be making more money when I am able to start my own computer
consulting business later this summer.  I currently have a job, and will be
working on the side for $20 an hour.  what would really be nice is finding an
inexpensive Bricklin in my area with the body in good condition, properly
aligned doors, hood, and rear hatch.  the air door conversion is not
necessary, but would be a plus.  Heck, even if there's one like this with a
broken hydrolic pump, i would be willing to consider it since i will be
updating the system to air anyway...I would much rather have a '75, because
of the Windor 351 as opposed to the AMC 360 as well as the computer case
style key hole that locks and unlocks the doors ('74's have a regular key,
which is much easier to pick). If there's anybody out there who knows of such
a car, lat me know...

Thanks,
Riley
BTW, I hear the URL for the Bricklin web page is, or has, changed...
I tried the new one, and the DNS server is not found...when can I expect to
see it up and running?  A classified section with bricklins and related
collectables for sale would be nice =)

Sorry this is sooo long, guys...