2 copies of each posting

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 copies of each posting
From: "Fedeli, Joe" <paa5072@exmail.dpsc.dla.mil>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:58:32 -0400
To who ever is the list holder,

        About 2 weeks ago, I had some computer problems on sending/receiving
e-mail from the Bricklin list.  My office has now corrected the software
problem, however, has apparently caused an additional problem that I now
receive 2 postings for each entry others send to the list.  I do not
know who to contact on the list to delete the second entry of the
Bricklin listings.  NOTE: I still want to remain on the Bricklin list,
but do not need 2 postings of every listing.  Please let me know what I
need to do to resolve this problem.  I was told that someone in our
computer department may have entered my e-mail address to be added to
the list a second time.  I do not understand enough about to computers
to solo a corrective action without some guidance.  Any assistance is
greatly appreciated!!
Joe
Joe Fedeli
jfedeli@dpsc.dla.mil